Time management is very important to get success in competitive exams. Time management is important in exams based on multiple choice questions. Many candidates had commented to us that due to lack of time, my simple question was missed. How to manage time during the exam, etc. Keeping this in mind, in this article today we will tell you how to save time during the examination through ‘How To Manage Time In Competitive Examination’. Which you all read in detail through the article below.
How To Manage Time In Competitive Exam
- Time management is very important in competitive exams. How To Manage Time In Competitive Exam?
- During the examination, it often happens that even in the absence of time, even the simplest questions are missed because we do not see that question and time runs out.
- You do not get entangled in any question, if the question is not coming, then without wasting time leave it and see the next question.
- First, solve the simple question and reach the last question.
- Question which is a bit difficult and will take more time to solve, click on Next & Review to solve the common questions moving forward.
- After this, solve the question you have ticked for review. In this way you can solve as many questions as possible.
What to do to manage time
- These days most of the exams are being conducted online, so it is very important to give online test. Take at least one online test every day. This will improve both your speed and Accuracy.
- For the online examination, the candidate should keep pace during the preparation of the exam, because 75 to 100 questions have to be answered in 60 minutes.
- The best way for time management and speed is to solve the questions without first looking at the time, then after practice, solve the questions within the time limit.