How to prepare for NAVY exam: – Indian Navy was established in 1612 AD and is currently the fifth largest naval force in the world. Our country’s water force protects our country from all external attacks by sea, if you want to join the Indian Navy (Navy), then you should read this article completely.
Recruitment in the Navy is done after the UPSC conducts the examination, all the eligible candidates are called for interview. But some recruitment is also for candidates with diploma. The NAVY exam is in three stages, the first written test, and the second phase is physical efficiency and the third is medical examination. If you also want to do the Indian Navy Exam ki taiyari and you do not know how to prepare, what is the Indian Navy Syllabus, you will get all this information here.
What is NAVY Exam
Indian Navy exam is conducted 2 times every year and every year many candidates apply form. Forms are filled on the basis of different qualifications for taking many positions in the Navy, in some forms the candidate has to be 12th and in some, graduation is required.
Eligibility For NAVY Exam
- Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
You must also have a computer course
- To be admitted to the Navy, it is mandatory for a candidate to have 70% marks in Physics and Chemistry subject in 12th and minimum 50% marks in English subject.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- It is mandatory for men to have height 157 cm and height for woman is 152 cm
- Eyesight (Visibility of a person) – Must be 6/6.
- Qualification of the applicant depends on the post.
- The age limit of the applicant also depends on the post.
- It is compulsory to have 85 CM of inflated chest
- The applicant should not have any disease or disease related to bones.
- To apply, a candidate must be at least 18 years old and maximum 24 years old.
- Age relaxation is given for ST / SC and OBC category.
Indian Navy Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
- First of all, you have to understand the pattern of questions coming in the exam.
- In the exam, questions come of objective type, in which there is also negative marking, one mark is deducted from you for an incorrect answer.
- This exam brings questions from Maths and English and General Knowledge.
How to prepare for NAVY exam.
- Memorize important formulas related to questions in Maths and adopt shortcut method of solving questions.
- Solve last year’s papers and practice daily questions
- Revision of Topics and Subjects read and practiced Maths questions.
- To increase your General Knowledge, it would be better to read NCERT Books.
- To increase the Vocabulary of English, you can take the help of Newspaper of English.
- To clear this exam, you should choose good books.
- Before preparing for any exam, you should know your weakness and do your studies accordingly. You prepare according to a time-table.
The selection process in Navy takes place in three stages, which we have told through the article given below.
Written exam :-
Candidates have to take the written test first, this test can be done through any medium online or offline. In this paper questions related to Hindi, English, General Knowledge, Science, Reasoning, General Hindi, etc. are asked.
Physical Efficiency Test: –
- Physical test is given to the candidates who succeed in the written test. In this, your physical test is done in various ways like race, high jump, long jump and many other different marks of all tests are determined which are given to you according to your performance.
medical tests :-
- After passing the written examination and physical examination, the candidates are subjected to a medical examination, in which your health is checked, but mainly your eyes are examined. If you are fully health then you are declared successful in this.
After this, the merit of marks of all the successful candidates is made and the selected candidates are given jobs.